Michaelsoft Cloud: Metropolitan Area Network Cloud Platformmichaelsoft2020-06-01T13:06:41+08:00
Michaelsoft Cloud is a cloud platform uses virtual storage as a technology feature and uses Layer 2 Metropolitan Area Network as a carrier to solve cloud storage services that require large amounts of data business needs of users in the same industry, integrates carrier-class link access, user data management, content service, and network behavior management, multiple clients centrally manages the operation platform.
1. Michaelsoft Cloud has unique virtualization, disk read and write separation techniques, both read and write-back data of client can be completely isolated to different servers, the resources can be managed with great flexibility and fully compatible to cloud-based servers deployment. Therefore the needs of server hardware can be reduced as much as up to 70% and above.
2. All the services installed on a Linux system and network efficiency caching mechanism on a server consisting of (SSD + 64GB memory, dual 10 Gigabit NIC) that can carry more than 3,000 clients, which is 50-100 times of other virtual disk software.
3. Clients write-back caching mechanism is significantly reduce the cloud server write-back loads. Therefore, the read-write servers can be added and reduced accordingly to the number of clients connected to meet the requirements. Write-back servers have low requirements, consisting of 8GB RAM and regular SSD disk server can carry 500 clients and above. Michaelsoft Cloud has proven to tremendously minimize the scale of investment.
4. Support multiple VLAN deployments, to fulfill different user needs, different metro tunnels and different network topologies.
5. All data in the cloud servers can be managed and shared among groups, providing more secure data redundancy and backup to minimize downtime.
6. Supports transparent client-server, where users can enter an authentication password to modify their OS (C drive) contents but not other server configurations.
7. Supports other IT services in virtualization through cloud service, such as WEB, FTP, OA, ERP, CRM, financial system, etc.. Lower total cost of ownership, migration and deployment are simpler.
8. Highly flexibility of virtual disk service framework enables users to install any other system or software (cloud service platform can switch to any other platform by a few clicks away in just the matter of minutes). Cloud platform benefits service provider by providing stronger control capabilities and more value-added services.
We regret to inform you that due to the decreasing demand for MAU auto game updater service, we may discontinue this service later this year (2020). We will officially make an announcement two months before the discontinuation once the decision is finalized.
Upon the discontinuation of the auto game update service, we will impose yearly renewal fees for using the diskless solution.
Your attention is highly appreciated.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.